Meet Chef Matt
Master Chef - Matt Stockard
Chef Matthew Stockard is nationally recognized as a top chef, having started his first restaurant in 1998. Since then he has created meals for A-List Celebrities, major politicians, famous sports figures, prominent business leaders and hungry diners across the spectrum as a private restaurateur and having worked for Hyatt Regency, where he ran several of their 5-star restaurants including a Teppanyaki restaurant, Italian restaurant, Japanese restaurant, and even their Las Vegas style buffet restaurant.
He has won numerous awards for his cooling talents, from BBQ to Cajun/Creole. On top of his 5-star cooking talents, Chef Matt has incorporated CBD and Cannabis into his recipes for greater health benefits to his delicious recipes.
Chef Matt has also created a dazzling line of CBD cooking products, from CBD Olive Oil, Vinaigrette, Butter and more.
Catch Chef Matt at up coming CBD and Hemp expos and taste his creations for yourself and get some unique cooking tips.
Chef Matt's Delicious Cornish Hen Dinner with Chef Matt's CBD Olive OIl
Chef Matt's CBD Cornish Hen
2 Cornish hens (Cut in half)
1 ½ tsp Garlic powder
1 ½ tsp Onion powder
2 1/2 tsp Paprika
1 1/2 tsp ground Allspice
1 1/2 tsp dried Thyme
1 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tsp nutmeg
2 tbsp. Chef Matt's CBD Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Toss Hens with 1 TBS of Chef Matt's CBD Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Then season with seasonings and allow to marinate for 3-4 hours.
3. Heat oven proof skillet on stove top and add remaining TBS of Chef Matt's CBD Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Add Hens breast side down and sear for 3-5 mins.
4. Turn Hens over and pop skillet in oven for 30-45 mins until internal temperature is 155 degrees.
Serve with your favorite sides
Chef Matt's CBD Broccolini with Chef Matt's CBD Olive Oil
Chef Matt's CBD Broccolini
1 bunch broccolini
2 tablespoons Chef Matt’s Olive Oil
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon chili flakes
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• Blanch the broccolini in a large pot of boiling salted water for 2 minutes. Drain immediately and immerse in a bowl of ice water.
• Heat Chef Matt's CBD Olive Oil in a large saute pan. Add the chili flakes and garlic and stir. Drain the broccolini and add it to the garlic mixture and heat for 2 minutes. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and the pepper, and toss well before serving.